Parlour Ice Cream is a small batch, handmade ice cream company local owned and operated in Winter Springs. We take pride that our shop and our ice cream reflect the local community. All ice cream is handmade with love in our own kitchen. Each team member is an important part of our community. We are currently looking for people to fill the following positions on our team:
Join Our Team
As Production / Counter you will:
- Follow recipes to produce multiple batches of ice cream daily.
- Prepare ingredients and inclusions to make ice cream and dairy free flavors.
- Accurately track inventory of buckets, pints, toppings, and bases to inform the daily production plan.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of the team.
- Excel at multi-tasking and communicating.
- Perform opening / closing procedures as documented.
- Thoughtfully complete daily cleaning tasks to ensure all areas of the kitchen are clean and organized.
- Follow Company policies as well as proper food health, safety, and sanitation guidelines.
- Serve counter customers when needed.
We think you will thrive in this role if you:
- Have a passion for food and cooking.
- Value cleanliness and organization
- Are both self-motivated and a dedicated team player.
- Have great communication skills and a professional, friendly attitude.
- Are willing to learn and follow instructions with precision as well as give great attention to detail.
- Can stand up to six hours and can lift 30lbs repeatedly.
- Available days, weekends, and some nights
Our compensation offer for this role includes:
- $14.00/hour + tips starting wage with incremental, merit-based raises
- Career advancement opportunities in our growing company
- Employee discount to be used on product and merchandise.
In addition to sharing your resume with us, please include and address a cover letter to the ‘Hiring team’ at Parlour Ice Cream with your answers to the following questions:
- How does this opportunity align with your personal values and goals?
- What are you most confident about in terms of your contribution to our team?
- What do you think will be most challenging for you?
While we’d love to meet everyone who applies, we just don’t have the capacity to do that, so only those who are short-listed will be contacted.
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Must be 18 or older for the production position
Greet, serve & ring up guest, prepare milkshakes, sundaes, and menu items. Maintain cleanliness of ice cream shop and service areas.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Be capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Have reliable transportation
- Be 17 years of age or older
- Be available to work nights & weekends
Send resume to Theparlouricecream@gmail.com for interview
We are hiring for the manager position at our Winter Springs location. Here’s
what we are looking for:
Minimum 1 year of leadership/management experience. Preferable in the restaurant industry , but not a deal breaker. Someone who enjoys a fast-paced work environment, and is also a leader that can boost positive work culture while maintaining order. A lover of all things ice cream related. Training would begin as soon as possible. Compensation based on experience. Must be at least 18. If this sounds like an opportunity that you want to take part in, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.